$1,100.00 – $4,990.00
Commencing September 26th, the 8 For Eight program offers a series of 8 x 2-hour monthly group sessions for professional leaders keen to have outstanding results in work and life
We look forward to seeing you at the table!
8-month peer mentoring program for women leaders
This 8 For Eight program offers a series of 8 x 2-hour monthly group sessions for professional leaders keen to have outstanding results in work and life. Do consider this opportunity if you:
- Have gained increased leadership responsibilities or scope;
- Are in a period of transition;
- Are moving into a leadership role requiring business development, growth or broader focus;
- Need to unleash individual and team brilliance in others to achieve remarkable results; and
- Are looking for stronger workplace equality, voice and promotion.
Participants will ideally have a minimum of 2 years of organisational leadership experience. They will demonstrate a track record of continuous improvement, self-awareness, openness to feedback, and a shared commitment to help others succeed.
As a participant you will have access to a group of peers AND an executive coach/mentor who will work exclusively on your goals and hold you accountable for achieving them.
Session 1 will be held on 26th September 2019. Following that you will participate in:
- 7 x 2-hour monthly Board Room style meetings guided by a professional Facilitator/Coach
- 3 x 1-hour (individual) impactful Coaching/Mentoring sessions for each participant
- Access, via email and phone, to professional coach/facilitator/mentor between sessions
- Unlimited access to AsiaAus Leaders’ extensive library of management and leadership resources
- Journal provided
- South Australian participants receive a complimentary ticket to an Opt In and Stand Out Forum.
Single Payment, Payment Plan