Most startups benefit from an ecosystem that offers guidance and inspiration to the business leader.
“Everyone should have a coach.”
– Bill Gates, Microsoft
Now, a coach is different from a mentor… A coach works on overall performance goals, accountability, soft skills and outcomes. Mentor sessions provide guidance around a specific business theme, with the mentor offering suggestions based on their experience in that field.
An AsiaAus Leader coach will support you with a 360 degree view of your start-up, its stakeholders and your business context(s). We’ll help you get the most from investors, incubators, accelerators, community managers, mentors, and – most importantly – yourself.
“The best advice I ever got was to get a coach.”
– Eric Schmidt, Google
Our services include but are not restricted to:
One:One professional coaching packages spanning 3, 6 or 12 months that include:
- Harrison Assessment of your leadership traits and strengths for business so that you can deliberately solicit those you might not be strong in.
- Defining objectives and goals – both personal and for the business.
- Creating a roadmap to achieve those goals.
- Ensuring your accountability for the actions required.
- Working with you to troubleshoot, connect with subject-matter experts and build a successful ecosystem.
Professionally facilitated peer coaching programs (8 participants @ 8am, once a month for 8 months) featuring:
- The wisdom of 8 start-up entrepreneurs (just like you), together with an AsiaAus Leaders expert, sharing insights, experiences, goals, challenges and ideas.
- Professionally facilitated discussion of real challenges and potential solutions faced by members of the group while advancing your own leadership confidence and capability.
- A guided opportunity to reframe critical business perspectives, manage risk, improve decision-making, create value from your networks and grow your start-up.
All of our programs include access to our extensive library of on-line resources and workbook journals to help guide your thinking. Our Business Smarts Journal is a great resource to help you get started!