This program is already underway! If you missed out on this round, make sure you stay in the loop for when the next program starts by filling out the form here.
We look forward to seeing you at the table!
Out of stock
8-month peer mentoring program for women leaders
This 8 For Eight program offers a series of 8 x 2-hour monthly group sessions for professional women keen to have outstanding results in work and life. Do consider this opportunity if you:
- Have gained increased leadership responsibilities or scope;
- Are in a period of transition;
- Are moving into a leadership role requiring business development, growth or broader focus;
- Need to unleash individual and team brilliance in others to achieve remarkable results; and
- Are looking for stronger workplace equality, voice and promotion.
Participants will have a minimum of 2 years of organisational leadership experience. They will demonstrate a track record of continuous improvement, self-awareness, openness to feedback, and a shared commitment to help others succeed.
As a participant you will have access to a group of peers AND an executive coach/mentor who will work exclusively on your goals and hold you accountable for achieving them.
Session 1 will be held on 12th April 2019
- 8 x 2-hour monthly Board Room style meetings guided by a professional Facilitator/Coach
- 3 x 1-hour (individual) impactful Coaching/Mentoring sessions for each participant
- Access, via email and phone, to professional coach/facilitator/mentor between sessions
- Unlimited access to AsiaAus Leaders’ extensive library of management and leadership resources
- Journal provided
- South Australian participants receive a complimentary ticket to an Opt In and Stand Out Forum.
This 8 for EIGHT program is not about simply promoting more women over men. It is about creating a richer pipeline of female candidates. Removing the barriers to gender diversity in the talent pipeline will ensure organisations continually strengthen the value to be derived from a diverse mix and are better positioned to serve their customers. We support the World Economic Forum’s global goals for more women in STEMM and in the Board room.