GROUP COACHING PROGRAM
The 8 for EIGHT Program methodology is unique and impactful. It inspires and encourages knowledge sharing, collaboration and accountability among teams, project members and groups of common interest. With an emphasis on developing critical thinking, reflective practice and emotional competence, the program builds on the strengths of your people and you’ll see the results almost immediately.
Using an innovative and impactful process, 8 for EIGHT delivers:
- immediate and measurable bottom line results;
- capability development for improving longer term business outcomes; and
- applied learning that accelerates individual and group development.
Most leadership training programs are designed for ease of operational delivery within an organisation, and not for creating new and better leadership habits among participants. They are event-based, meaning that the training takes place over a day or two. In fact, according to a Mckinsey & Company survey, adults typically retain only 10% of what they hear in the classroom.
Of course Leaders need some knowledge training but, in the main, it’s their behaviours that make the greatest impact in the workplace: their ability to reflect on what happened, what could be improved and what can be repeated is what leads to better behavioural (leadership) habits.
If you are committed to achieving results rather than ‘happy sheets’, to giving your leaders the tools and skills to transition from individual contributors to powerful leaders, 8 for EIGHT a program that works.
Do you want….
Project Teams working harmoniously and productively are key to driving business success.
Consider these 3 ‘mission critical’ scenarios:
- Start up Phase – Project Teams can really benefit from support with the initial team building and set up, and the development of high-level goals communication protocols.
- Pre-Existing Dynamics – Past working relationships create behavioural patterns, mindsets, beliefs and emotions. These past experiences can strengthen teams but, equally, can leave negative legacies.
- Trouble Shooting – On occasion Project Teams can hit roadblocks or have serious problems e.g. with personality clashes or disagreements over priorities.
What’s the benefit? Guidance by a professional coach will develop any team’s working relationships and performance. 8 for EIGHT delivers cost savings, improved customer relations, talent retention, more capable leadership behaviours, productivity increases and improved organisational culture.
Do you want….
Culture Change / Culture Improvement is a strategic goal for all organisations as they evolve. Shifting the critical mass of behavioural patterns, mindset, beliefs and emotions, however, does not happen overnight or without a great deal of persistent, consistent leadership and coaching.
Consider these 4 ‘mission critical’ scenarios:
- Emerging Leaders – When a leader’s pattern of behaviour consistently reflects strong character, the result is greater respect, trust, and stronger emotional connections between such leaders and others. Starting that development early is good for the individual’s leadership confidence, professional brand and for shaping strong leadership behaviours.
- Inclusion – Inclusive leadership, and inclusion more generally, can deliver a range of positive organisational, team, and individual outcomes. This includes innovation, engagement and opportunity, as well as improved workforce well-being. Achieving real inclusion may require changing traditional mindsets, attitudes and beliefs.
- Mergers, Acquisitions & Joint Ventures – Culture has emerged as one of the dominant barriers to effective integrations. Companies with different cultures find it difficult, if not impossible, to make decisions quickly and correctly or to operate effectively.
- Supply Chains – SMEs and entrepreneurs rely heavily on subcontractors, supply partners and collaborators to be successful but how can the capability of the value chain be assured? The leadership in one impacts the others – you want that impact to be positive!
ENQUIRE ABOUT 8 FOR EIGHT PROGRAMS for your people, teams and organisation.