Great leaders are hard to find and harder to keep. To stay competitive, companies use executive coaching services to support their leaders hone the skills that are crucial in today’s economy – the ability to exert influence across organisational boundaries, to resolve conflicts, and to create and articulate a vision.
Perhaps even more importantly, coaching helps new (and senior) leaders deal with the psychological and emotional aspects of job transition, people & culture and work/life balance.
AsiaAus Leaders’ Executive Coaching Programs allow for a deeper understanding of how to build collaborative cultures, an understanding of the forces of co-operation and the nature of influence. Our expert coaches work with Executives and Directors to develop personal leadership styles, identifying strengths and strategies for outstanding performance.
Our coaches work from the Executive’s agenda, accelerating the development of insight. Self-reliance, not dependency, is our goal. They bring an impressive track record of working internationally with a strong focus in the Asia Pacific region across a broad spectrum of functions, cultures and companies on matters of organisation transition, diversity in east/west business cultures, and high performing teams.
Our Executive Coaching Program is highly flexible and designed to be deliverable as a face-to-face program and/or using distance technology.
Typically our clients choose the program to:
- Develop resilience by encouraging better work:life balance
- Secure a confidential and objective sounding-board with whom to test new ideas, have what-if conversations and to secure an insightful thinking partner
- Sharpen the leadership skills of high-potential individuals
- Correct counter-productive behaviours such as poor communication skills, failure to develop subordinates, or indecisiveness
- Ensure the success or decreasing the failure rate, of newly promoted managers
- Improve employee relations by addressing interpersonal skills, disorganisation, demeaning or arrogant behaviour
- Develop leadership skills to technically-oriented employees
This 1-2 year program features
- A package of coaching hours that you or your Company can access when most needed
- Harrison Assessment with extensive individual and team reports that can continue to be used beyond the coaching sessions.
- Actionable feedback
- Monthly coaching sessions (or as required)
- Clear outcomes
- Unlimited email/phone support between sessions
- Long-term accountability
Regular stakeholder meetings and feedback sessions allow for review of progress and effectiveness of each coaching program. If adjustments are needed, they are made in real time to align with performance and organisational goals.