Designed for professionals who are keen to design outstanding results in work and life, our programs offer wrap-around professional and personal leadership development solutions, relevant to every aspiring professional, no matter their age, professional stage or industry.
Realise the potential capability of your workforce by supporting their/your development with expert:
- tailored individual and group coaching/mentoring sessions;
- our popular and effective, 8 for Eight program;
- inspirational leadership forums; and
- themed seminars.
Individual coaching and mentoring packages develop sustainable leadership capabilities and skills that focus on critical and constructive thinking, and effective leadership behaviours such as:
- building self awareness and reflective thinking
- developing key communication skills
- building networks, confidence and capacity to influence
- identifying and facilitating the growth and development of others
- strategies to cultivate a high performance global mindset and culture
- being the catalyst for transformation
Leadership coaching programs are available face to face, on-line, in-house for groups/change teams, and any combination of these methods. Choose from 4, 6, and 12 month coaching packages.
8 for Eight is wrap-around professional and personal development program. Find inspiration from belonging to an exciting peer community of eight professionals sharing insights, goals, challenges and ideas.
For 2 hours a month, over 8 months, professional facilitators and coach/mentors expertly guide the collective wisdom of your group to reframe critical business perspectives, improve decision-making and confidence, and build leadership skills.
Consider joining an 8 for Eight group if you are a person who:
- has gained increased leadership responsibilities or scope
- is in a period of transition or facing workplace challenge
- is moving into a leadership role requiring business development or broader focus
- is looking for Board Room or C-Suite equality
Learn and apply contemporary business theories, while concurrently, creating and implementing your professional advancement strategy.
Inspirational Forums and Themed Seminars that encourage thought-leadership.
We encourage you to challenge yourself to step outside your usual network and head to a new destination to learn skills, encounter new ideas and meet people. Sometimes attending a forum that’s not entirely about your industry can be revelatory, too, offering a wider perspective of the many forces that shape the journeys of professionals.
Our ever popular Opt In and Stand Out Forums are held quarterly at Adelaide Oval and showcase the stories of successful women leaders in South Australia. These Forums are both inspiring and motivating!
AsiaAus Leaders’ forums and seminars are available for general public access or can be held in-house in your workplace. Contact us if you’re thinking about a topic for your team.
Check out some of our past events